Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid camper trailer.
Taking your camping holiday off-road doesn’t mean you or your family have to give up comfort and luxurious living! Our new Iridium 13 series of hybrid camper trailers brings the ease and comfort of a caravan, with the outdoor experience of a camper trailer.
The little brother to our popular Signature Iridium 15 Hybrid Camper, the Iridum 13 sleeps two in luxury in our ensuite model, or a family of 4 in our bunk model, the range of hybrid caravans we have for sale has you covered. The Iridium 13 series is ideal for couples, or families, who want to create great memories together. Easy quick setup and pack down means on trips away you can enjoy more time in the outback or visiting our beautiful coastline. Our Australian designed suspension ensures your trailer holds up to the rough Australian off-road conditions. With its unique design, it packs away in your yard easily when not in use.
SEE MORE OF THE COUNTRY IN A HYBRID CAMPER TRAILER
At Star RV, we believe that holidaying locally and exploring the Australian countryside doesn’t have to be limited to commercial camping grounds. This beautiful land is full of gorgeous things and places to see, so wherever you decide to find your next adventure, you can take off knowing that your trailer will be able to keep up.
A new breed of camper… sleep on the inside, cook on the outside!
MY22 Model Updates
- REDARC Manager 30 Battery Management System
- REDARC 2000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Dometic Dust Reduction System (‘S’ Model Only)
- Webasto Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner (‘S’ Model Only)
- Ark XO750 Jockey Wheel
- Easy Lift Roof Lifting System
- Upgraded Plush Inner Spring Mattress
- Mains Water Connection
- 12v Omnidirectional Internal Fans
- Drawbar Mounted External Tap
UPGRADE TO – Iridium 13S – Webasto Reverse Cycle Aircon, 2x 150w Roof Mounted Solar Panels & Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Australian designed suspension for reliable off-road adventure
- To ensure your trailer can handle corrugated outback roads with ease we have included as standard, Australian designed twin tube constructed, multi-shim valved gas charged shocks
- Dual pressurised water tanks, totalling 200 litres, capable of handling a good number of showers and multiple dish washing events before a refill is required.
- But just in case we have added storage for 2 x 20 litre jerry cans to carry more water or fuel
- 3x 100amp hour deep-cycle AGM batteries
- Inbuilt site connectivity to keep your trailer powered up when at home or powered camp sites
- Full Battery Management System with REDARC Manager 30 Installed
- Inbuilt REDARC 2000W 12v to 240V power inverter to give you 240V electricity even when in the middle of no where.
- Electric Awning including Fully Enclosed Annexe
- Hot water to inside shower (ensuite model), outside shower, inside kitchenette and outside kitchen
- 4 Burner Cast Iron Cooker
- Plenty of storage
- Storage for 2 x 9kg gas bottles
- Truma Ultra Rapid Gas/Electric Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Gas Strut Assisted – makes for easy opening and closing.
- 3.5T Uniglide McHitch Heavy Duty Off Road Hitch and Receiver
- Dual Blind System on all Windows – Fly Screen & Blockout lift up Blinds